Friday, January 15, 2016

Fever


Blend is for Ages 2 and up
The oils used in this blend are immune supportive, anti bacterial, calming and soothing to the muscles and the body. ie achiness

2 drops of Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
1 Drop of Sweet Orange (Citrus Sinensis)
1 Drop of Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
2 Tbs of Milk*

Directions: Fill bath up with luke warm water (children usually dont care for the cold water so why torture) Then pour in your blended mix you created and swoosh around. Have child soak and relax for at least 30 minutes.

*Testimony of using this blend: When I used this blend within about three hours his fever broke and never came back.

*Milk: In alot of my blends you will see milk referenced as my carrier. I like milk due to I always have it available and it is cheaper than some carriers since I blend often. The fat content of the milk is what the oil binds to to help blend it.

Disclaimer for all Recipes Listed: None of these blends have been approved by the FDA these are my opinions only based on the knowledge I have gained through course work at aromahead institute, textbooks and case studies I have read. If you are on medications, or have any health conditions that might put you at risk when using essential oils please contact your primary care provider first. Safety First.

-EO Nerd




No comments:

Post a Comment