Saturday, January 9, 2016

Shower Steaming with Chamomille



Steam Inhalation can take place in the shower. So simple too. I am not sleeping and it more cause my brain is running wild this week of "to dos" but not enough time to do it in.
So I read a nice congestion remedy for the shower but I figured I would use my Roman Chamomile oil for relaxation.
What you do is you do your "thing" in the shower then get it where the shower is nice and steamy hot to where you can tolerate it comfortably and you just a couple of drops in front of your feet (away from the spraying water, I just move shower head away from where the oils will land) and just breath in and out the aroma.
The steam from the shower releases the oils into the air.
I stood there probably for about 10 minutes just breathing in and out and just trying to relax my body. This is nice cause so easy if you have the oils and you dont have to worry about dilution ratios just dont drop the oil on your feet.

-EO Nerd

No comments:

Post a Comment